At Forte and Tablada, Inc., we pride ourselves on a dedicated staff of talented, creative and energetic individuals who operate at the highest level of professionalism while consistently producing innovative and economical solutions for our clients and their projects.
Our clients trust us to take care of them and know that we do what we say we will do in a timely manner, even as we strive to be responsive to their needs in every way. We keep their best interests at the forefront of our concerns while maintaining the highest level of excellence, integrity, and ethics. We are active participants in and contribute individually and as a firm to the engineering and surveying profession and the communities in which we operate. We are recognized as leaders in the profession and the community.
We operate a highly successful firm committed to continuous growth, so as to provide the greatest possible value to our clients, staff and owners and all who are associated with us. Our staff is provided opportunities to develop themselves personally and professionally, and they are recognized and rewarded for their accomplishments and contributions.
Our work environment is fun, high-energy, and team-oriented. It is a pleasure to work with each other; we are outgoing, courteous, honest, and friendly. We are active participants in and contribute individually and as a firm to the engineering and surveying profession and the communities in which we operate. We are recognized as leaders in the profession and the community.
Forte & Tablada is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic data, familial or marital status, national origin, race, religious creed or religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Forte & Tablada is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities. If you are an applicant with a disability and need an accommodation in connection with the application process, please email email@example.com for assistance.
CADD Tech – Advanced Measurements and Modeling – Baton RougeForte and Tablada's Advanced Measurements and Modeling Department is seeking qualified candidates for full -time employment. The opportunity consists primarily of working with large 3-dimensional point data sets derived from laser scanners, of interpreting 3D data, and of developing simple to highly complex 3D models of existing conditions. Other job focus areas may include photogrammetry, thermography, and other remote sensing technologies. Candidates with a well-rounded familiarity with architecture, engineering, and surveying is preferred. Experience using 3D CADD using either Microstation, Autocad, Revit is highly preferred. Pay will be based upon experience and educational background.
Registered Professional Land Surveyor – Shreveport
Professional Land Surveyor
SummaryThe Professional Land Surveyor performs surveys and land measurements and supervises crews completing the survey work.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform Boundary, Topographic, Hydrographic and Rights of Way surveying
- Surveying services for Civil Site work including all utilities, drainage, and site layout and planning
- Surveying services for residential construction including flood elevation certificates and plot plans.
- Surveying services for Subdivision Design including small re-subdivisions to multi-acre developments including civil site-work to service the development.
- Attend Planning and Zoning meetings as required.
- Other Professional Land Surveyor related functions as required.
- Louisiana Land Surveyor License
- 2 years’ experience as PLS (minimum)
- Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or Microstation
- Experience with Trimble
- Detail-oriented, resourceful and able to manage shifting priorities
- Ability to positively and effectively interact with internal and external customers
- Regular, reliable and predictable performance required
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal screen. Additional pre-employment driving and drug screens may be required based on job responsibilities.
Survey Party Chief – Baton RougeHTF-3 Forte and Tablada, is seeking a Party Chief with experience in boundary and topographic surveys. Candidates must be able to successfully run a survey crew and be familiar with Trimble equipment. Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform topographic and cross-section surveys as required.
- Compiles notes, sketches and records of data obtained and work performed.
- Maintain condition and adjustment of surveying equipment.
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules.
- Manage and coordinate survey crews in support of work activities
- Must have knowledge of and ability to use all surveying equipment and techniques.
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- Familiar with Trimble equipment.