Mr. Kessler has over thirty-five years of design experience to offer. He has worked for the LaDOTD, and a number of other engineering firms. Mr. Kessler has a background in all fields of civil engineering design and also a vast knowledge of surveying including GPS equipment and other surveying tools. Mr. Kessler is currently responsible for design projects in addition to the management of our CAD staff.
Mr. Kessler offers the following skills in Design:
- Water Treatment and Distribution including ground and elevated storage and fire water capacity.
- Wastewater Collection and Treatment including SBR Treatment Plants and Extended Aeration.
- Roadway Design including rural and urban roadways to State and Federal Guidelines.
- Drainage Design including both open and sub-surface drainage systems and canal systems.
- Global Information System (GIS) capabilities.
- Civil Site Work including all utilities, drainage, site layout, and planning.
- Correctional Facilities including Parish, State, and Federal design standards.
- Subdivision Design including small re-subdivisions to multi-acre developments including all associated civil site work to service the development.
- Airport related projects including design of runways, clear-zone calculations, and aircraft tie down areas.
Mr. Kessler offers the following software skills:
- AutoCAD / AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Pond Pack, Haestad Methods, Culvert Master, Flowmaster and Watercad
- DHI software (water system program)
- LA DOTD hydraulic programs (HydrWint, detention pond)
- HECRAS hydraulic program