Forte and Tablada, Inc. is uniquely equipped to assist bridge owners in all aspects of the management of in-service bridges, from deteriorated slab spans to complex movable bridges. Our Bridge Management services include:
- Inspection – Our team of certified bridge inspectors and our Advanced Measurements group are skilled in capturing detailed information on existing bridges accurately and efficiently with minimal disruption to traffic.
- Load Rating – We have load rated hundreds of bridges, including both as-designed and as-built ratings of new bridges, as well as repaired and deteriorated existing bridges.
- Permit Vehicle Review – Our experienced team of Bridge Engineers have performed permit vehicle analysis on multiple bridges for both overweight and oversized loads.
- Repair and Preservation - When deficiencies are found, we have years of experience in making repair and preservation recommendations; including working with the bridge owner to make the repairs and developing construction plans when more significant and/or widespread repairs are required.
- Prioritization – We have worked with multiple bridge owners to prioritize the replacement or repair of their bridge inventory, using criteria such as ADT, condition, posted load, detour length, etc.